Apply my professional web development skills to facilitate the needs of a corporation concentrating in a PHP or WordPress developer position.
Greenfield Software May 2014 –Present
- Communicate design ideas with clients and receive/create templates.
- Design website from customers’ specifications and blueprint.
- Demo product and add/revise elements if requested.
Software Implementation Specialist:
- Initialize, train, and continuously educate users into the navigation procedures and program execution within TempServ Employment Solutions software.
- User creation and security-level administration.
- Detailed SQL Query report creation using IBM SQL DB2.
- Website design suggestions and debugging.
- Demonstrate, market, and initialize the sale of TempServ software at the Staffing World 2014 and 2015 conferences.
Software Support Specialist
- Respond to support requests promptly pertaining to specific software, TCP/IP connectivity, and network printing issues.
- Assist in Payroll and billing support by troubleshooting and resolving various A/R, tax, and deduction issues.
- Printer device profile research, creation, and server administration.
- Maintain backups via backup tapes and USB hard drives.
- Linux server updates using Putty.
Independent Contractor August 2007 –Present
- Contractor, Desktop Support Specialist:
- Fix, resolve all Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 & 64 bit), and Mac OS issues for customer freelance hire.
- Discuss hourly rates and support agreements with customers.
- Resolve and configure customer Wireless (b/g/n) and TCP/IP network issue with ISP.
- Setup and configure Complex Recording studio software and environment for customers: Pro Tools, Fruity Loops, Windows Recording studio environment, VST plugins.
- Troubleshoot Customer Print issues and misc. sync issues Outlook, iTunes etc.
North Carolina Healthcare Information & Communications Alliance 08/2011- 02/2012
Contractor, Research and Data Entry:
Manage and Administer all IT projects as assigned to me by Director:
- Setup $20,000 Cisco TelePresence TX9000 series, for Companywide employees.
- Worker with Cisco venders on requirements, and setup with Cisco Engineers and support.
- Troubleshoot all issues with the TX9000 teleconferencing system.
- Lead IT lead specialist for the NCHICA Healthcare Conference:
Become the “go-to-guy” with all IT issues at seminar:
- Facilitate objectives and with third party vendors (Hotel it specialist, rental equipment etc.)
- Research, setup and install Turning Point 5 application for MS PowerPoint
- Become the Turing Point software expert for customers.
- Continue with desktop support issues with Windows XP and applications.
Intern, General IT Support and Data Entry:
- Troubleshoot various Windows XP issues.
- Administer & configure complex Excel spread sheets for employees
- Facilitate Meetings and Presentations with company directors, and VP management.
- Presented “Social media Security” and “EHR Implementation Considerations” for company employees.
- Manage hardware /software inventory.
- Assist with General Administrative duties.
Appalachian State University– Boone, NC
BS in Business, Health Care Management, December 2011 (Completion of four CIS courses)
Wake Technical Community College – Raleigh, NC
College General education (Transfer, 2006)
Professional Business Software: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7 Office, 2003, 2007 ,2010 and TCP/IP Networking, Network Troubleshooting, Advanced Windows Partitioning, AVG Antivirus, Firewall/IPsec
Professional Recording Software: (Window Media player, Pro Tools, FL Studio)
Professional Photo/Imaging Software: Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat